Execellence is NEVER an accident; it is the RESULT of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction, skillful execution and the vision to see obstacles as opportunities

~Hustle Wisely While Young~


Saturday, June 28, 2008

~40~ 10 Things Of What I STOP Doing

I have been dealing with my own thoughts that leading me no where. Sick and tired of it. Of course, they are all my dramas and past thoughts. I called up to Reza and shared with him about it, he suggested me to list down the 10 things, which I'm going to commit on STOP doing. I have just completed the 9th and 10th. Our conversation is about 6 weeks ago, on 12th of May, a day after Mothers' Day. The listing from number 1-8 has shown results after these 6 weeks. It was a BIG realisation on how HARD I treated myself.
My Stop Doing List
  1. STOP jumping into conclusion
  2. STOP blaming myself
  3. STOP justifying
  4. STOP beating myself up
  5. STOP drama, such as of making my body sick or aching
  6. STOP holding back to intuitions
  7. STOP over responsibility on others
  8. STOP taking caffeine as life's boaster
  9. STOP procrastinate
  10. STOP on EGO

Be grateful in truth. Seeing everything as IT IS.

No comments: