Execellence is NEVER an accident; it is the RESULT of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction, skillful execution and the vision to see obstacles as opportunities

~Hustle Wisely While Young~


Monday, July 7, 2008

~43~ Dream HOME


  • Now, I know my DREAM HOME. Looking at my vision board or DREAM board, my home is full of SPACE, sunshine and blue sky, clean air and blossoms of flowers, space for me, family and friends, lovely and handful kitchen, simple wardrobe and storage, bedrooms and bathrooms, no main gate, no clock, no TV, no newspaper either. Simple yet basic life that back to nature, next to the riverside and jungle walk. So far, I could not find any place like this in KL yet. After looking at the photos posted by KL Fong and Sara in facebook, it inspires me to build my own HOME. Most photos are download from SekSan at their Serendah project.
  • It is just NICE for me, my SWEET HOME and a PERFECT fit.
  • Now, I am enroll and attract to my dream home and will look forward to invest on a piece of land that near to the riverside and jungle walk. I am creating the path for my Sweet Home.

2 comments:

Selina Niedermeyer said...

Beautiful Prisca! So much attention to the important details! And boy, was I surprised to see our Buddha painting suddenly pop onto the screen! What a compliment. Thank you. :) We'll be more than happy to paint one for you whenever you're ready! Love, Selina

Prisca Ooi said...

Hey, Thanks for dropping by. Love to hear from you both. Happy new year, my dear friends.