Execellence is NEVER an accident; it is the RESULT of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction, skillful execution and the vision to see obstacles as opportunities

~Hustle Wisely While Young~


Thursday, May 8, 2008

~36~ Class 3B3


  • Wow, it has been about 5 weeks I stop scribble on my blog. Time flies!!!
  • In fact, I had created a new blog called class3B3.blogspot.com on the 11th April 08. My intention of creating Class 3B3 is to share my knowledge and experiences in Fashion Merchandising and Retailing during my practice in 1997 to 2004. Ever since I committed myself in lecturing at Malaysian Institute Of Arts, MIA since April, the activities took a bigger space in my life.
  • Even though the lecturing only takes me 2 hours in a week, the class has 15 people. Lots of efforts and thoughts have been put into the effectiveness of learning process. It includes the design of context and content, games simulation, debriefs, music, sitting arrangement, props and examples that appeal real and relevant for the participants and actively encourage them to participate fully in every sessions. I hope they could receive and retain the experiences. It is not an easy job. However, I just love the process of using Excellerated Learning rather than the tradisonal way of academy teaching. I learned so much about myself on earn the rigths to share, ego, frustrations, anger, and how hard I beat myself up when results did not show up as the way I want it to be. It enhance my thinking process, in another word, I am highly perturbed. I love it so much and highly engage with the process.
  • The other thing I love is, being supported by close friends around me, they are Reza, Saba, Jana, Foo, Kitty, Lee and Ms Lai in sharing their experiences that relevant to my lecturing. Those sharing includes presentation skills, questioning technique, games design, content design and seeing possibilities in many many ways. It enrich my thoughts and the way I deliver my knowledge. Besides, it accelerated my creativity when I share my concern with them. Every time when I ask, I got another new question and follow by another question. This is also why I love Reza so much, he hardly give me answer, I got to think through it myself. This is how I grow.
  • So much perturbations going on, until I found out that I speak very very less unless there is a need to talk. Most of the time I am creating, relating and note my creations on papers.

No comments: