Execellence is NEVER an accident; it is the RESULT of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction, skillful execution and the vision to see obstacles as opportunities

~Hustle Wisely While Young~


Saturday, March 15, 2008

~35~ Add VALUE

Add VALUE - the key to doing MORE with LESS. It make a different in personal and business success. I have been thinking through about ADD VALUE all this while ever since my involvement in biz. I brought the topic up again during my discussion with Reza few days back. He suggested me to think about, what I have added value in the past and what I can add value now. Just only this, perturbation has been going on.
The PAST
I recalled my autograph during my secondary graduation on what friends shared about me. I found something in common that they shared about me is they love my cheerfulness, spontaneous and my home make food that I had shared with them. I made this available to my close friend and family members.
NOW
What I have created in my blog is to add value to others on life transformation "tool box", something that have made a better me. I am thinking of something that could make a better YOU, after reading my blog.
One of the possibilities that I could think of is providing a platform in blogger for Personal Development Programs Reviews; be it seminars, CDs, VCDs, DVDs, books etc... that a person has gone through and be able to share his satisfaction level rating from 1 STAR to 5 STAR.
The Rule Of Reviews
  • Sharing with INTEGRITY, ones must have ate the Assam Laksa before sharing the taste of it.
  • WIN/WIN for everyone, create an intention for growth to all parties.
  • Create empowerment from RESPONSIBILITY rather than Justifying, Blaming or Denying.
  • Satisfaction level rating from minimum 1 STAR to 5 STAR.
  • Evaluation of satisfaction from all aspects including
  1. Instructor's experience whether he has earned the RIGHT to share
  2. Methodology, what method of sharing has been used? Forum, Games simulations, etc...
  3. Ethic of conduct
  4. Perceived Value vs Receive Value (Me as a participant)
  5. Level of interaction
  6. Level of learning, understanding and awareness (what I could remember until NOW)
  7. Program Content vs Title of the program
  8. Learning Objective vs Outcome
  9. Logistic support
  10. Continuous learning platform for growth, such as follow up series, lifetime reviews
  11. Platform for networking
  12. Level of transformation (I have learned from the program, take actions and make changes in my life)

I'm looking into MORE, your comments is welcome.

No comments: