Execellence is NEVER an accident; it is the RESULT of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction, skillful execution and the vision to see obstacles as opportunities

~Hustle Wisely While Young~


Thursday, March 6, 2008

~31~ Friends On INTERVIEW

Recently, my friends were interviewed by local media. Annie, Saba and Wendy on HER WORLD magazine, February 2008 edition. Heiko and Selina on NTV 7, live breakfast show on 27th March 2008, 8.45am. I was so excited to fetch them to the studio in that early morning. Watched them live on the stage interviewed by Hanson. It was so amazing. I see myself on the stage as a host. Hahahaha...I'm so glad and happy with friends that I have , they are GREAT.

1 comment:

呼吸的747 @ 747 is breathing said...

No wonder you called me and asked for direction to go to NTV7 ...

gosh, lotsa articles in your blog, you really enjoy blogging ^_^