Execellence is NEVER an accident; it is the RESULT of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction, skillful execution and the vision to see obstacles as opportunities

~Hustle Wisely While Young~


Thursday, March 6, 2008

~30~ HOME

Mum called me last week, telling that our home is going to dismantle soon latest by May. It is no longer a surprise for me because the agreement has been signed ever since 2004. I feel sad and excited.

  • I feel sad, because of my attachment on the house. I grew up here since born. It was my grandma's house located at Perak Lane, Penang. Perak Lane is a "BLACK" area during 1970's, it was a happening area for illegal trading, gangsters, and fights is normal during 70's. In 80's, during my childhood, I knew there were people selling and consuming drugs at my neighbourhood. Under ground gambling, prostitution and extortion were common scenes. My primary school - SRJK (C) Moh Ghee is right opposite my house. I went to school by crossing a street. I could still remember that my Grandma used to lock the gate with big padlock, follow by another grill with another padlock. Home is a prison for me that point of time, I was not allowed to play outside the gate, the environment was not save for me, no friends no freedom. This was a programing in my past.
  • Now the house is going to dismantle, mum and my brother is going to move to our new house soon. Excitement and joy come along during our preparations on moving to new house. Argument and disagreement between three of us, all together as a package. Lots of resolutions and agreement between three of us. Woooshss...
  • I will be going HOME again and again until everything settle down, and Mum, I just want you to be happy :) xoxo

No comments: