Execellence is NEVER an accident; it is the RESULT of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction, skillful execution and the vision to see obstacles as opportunities

~Hustle Wisely While Young~


Wednesday, March 12, 2008

~33~ REZA Ali -The RIGHT Eye

Last week, I was having conversation with Reza over the phone, he invited me to write him a testimonials. I took few days to construct a passage however, I find it not easy to post it to him. I feel like thinking too much. Today, I asked myself on what I feel like saying about Reza...and here is my mail to him couple of minuets ago.

Hi, Reza,

Thanks for everything and every moment from you to me...

When I think of writing some words about you in your testimonials, some key words appeared, what I feel about Reza is knowledgeable, willingness to share/to give & receive, support life transformation, commit to excellent, "HARD" to himself, arrogant. When I construct them into sentences,

Reza is a very supportive person in my life transformation. I knew him through my Money and You seminar in 2005. He was an instructor in my Business School in 2007. He inspires me by his sharing of his life transformation and by his commitment to excellence in every area his chooses to participate. He easily hints me with examples which he draws from his experiences and he encourages me to seek my own answers by asking me the right questions. He never teaches or shares anything that he has not himself gone through or has not earned the right to say. I feel that he is "hard" on himself too, because of wanting the best of the best. For me, I just love the perturbations and break through so much, he cares with love. I grow with joy. ~ By Prisca Ooi

Done. Thank you for inviting me to your life, Reza - The RIGHT eye.

~Love and Hugs, Prisca~

No comments: