Execellence is NEVER an accident; it is the RESULT of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction, skillful execution and the vision to see obstacles as opportunities

~Hustle Wisely While Young~


Wednesday, March 5, 2008

~29~ PREMIER


I Love the word "Premier", for me, it means excellent, great and luxury. Let's see what it really mean in dictionary.

Such a BIG different from my perceptions, my meaning of PREMIER came from previous working experience in HSBC Premier that the company look into the Luxuries of banking services, the Premier Banking Hall equip with private meeting room, Internet broadband, fax machine, massage chairs, tea coffee cappuccinos, cheese cakes, besides personal banking advisory by their personal banker. Premier come along with Platinum credit card with very high credit limit, special rate for foreign currencies exchange, personal credit products such as overdraft and mortgage with negotiable rate and etc... Premier account holders are allow to invite their friends to meet in Premier Banking Hall worldwide. It has been created as a private home office for Premier customers. There will be lots of special invitations such as FengShui and Investment Talks, movie screening and etc...ONLY for the Premier.

I learned a lots about money matters from my Premier clients, they are knowledgeable and challenge me in many ways, they always think out of the box and see possibilities everywhere. I love my employment in Premier banking, besides lucrative package from bank, my success is continuous learning from great people every day. Just like viewing "Think and Grow RICH", book from Napoleon Hill.

~Clarity Leads To POWER~

No comments: